23 Mar 2020
As we all work together to stop the spread of COVID-19 we’re remaining positive and looking for ways to keep our doors open so we can continue to serve our locals and loyal customers.
But like all businesses, we’re having to tweak the way we operate to ensure the wellbeing of our customers, staff and neighbours. Steps we’re taking to protect our wonderful community include:
- Our whole range is now, and has always been, designed for takeaway – meals, coffee, delicious food from our lunch bar and all your daily provisions will continue to be available from our store as usual.
- No keep cups – keep them at home for now. This is to limit the points of contact between our customers and our staff. We will also ask you to put your own takeaway lid on your coffee. Otherwise enjoy it without a lid if you prefer!
- We are operating cashless for now. Again, this is to limit the points of contact between our customers and our staff.
- We are policing the number of people in store at any one time. This is to comply with the government’s recommended social distancing levels of a minimum of 1.5 metres between each person.
- There will no longer be tables and chairs outside – for now.
- We are now offering home delivery on our range of heat and eat meals. For more information, including a menu, click here or email our catering team, firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are also offering home delivery on grocery items – min order $50. Email our catering team or call our store to place your order on eggs, bread, milk, the newspaper, juice, pasta, ground coffee, cheeses (etc) and anything from our providore shelves (chocolate, anyone?).